Founder of Pin-Point Consulting
My driving force is curiosity. I love exploring new topics, broadening my horizon and thus connecting the points with the newly created insights. As an empathic communicator with over 15 years of experience dealing with the narrative is part of me.
Through a Master of Arts in Digital Management at Hyper Island in collaboration with the Teesside University, I have expanded my toolbox with design thinking, team development, business model development and innovation management.
The most important stages of my professional career:
- Corporate Communications Manager at RobecoSAM
- Corporate & HR Communications at Ringier
- Assistant Head of Global Corporate Communications at ABB (International)
- PR Associate at Burson Marsteller
- PR Associate with Farner PR
The milestones of my education:
- MA Digital Management, Hyper Island / Teesside University London
- Certified Lego® Serious Play® Facilitator
- Communicator FH in Corporate Communications and Business Journalism, ZHAW (Zurich University of Applied Sciences)